Scrabble word: MANSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MANSE exist?
Definitions of MANSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - the residence of a clergyman (especially a Presbyterian clergyman)
- A cleric’s house and land, especially the residence of a Presbyterian minister.
- A large, stately residence.
- The dwellings belonging to a householder.
- noun - a clergyman's house
There are 5 letters in MANSE: A E M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MANSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MANSE plus a wildcard: MANSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MANSE
Images for MANSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.