Scrabble word: SAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAME exist?
Definitions of SAME in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- noun - the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
- adj - same in identity
- adj - closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree
- adj - equal in amount or value
- adj - unchanged in character or nature
- Being the very one; identical: the same boat we rented before.
- Similar in kind, quality, quantity, or degree.
- Conforming in every detail: according to the same rules as before.
- In the same way.
- Someone or something identical with another.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not different in identity or nature from another or others”: wore the same dress twice; gave identical answers; saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers; the very person who should have warned us.
- adj - resembling in every relevant respect
There are 4 letters in SAME: A E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SAME plus a wildcard: SAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAME
Images for SAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.