Scrabble word: SAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SAME exist?
Definitions of SAME in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of an indigenous nomadic people living in northern Scandinavia and herding reindeer
- noun - the language of nomadic Lapps in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula
- adj - same in identity
- adj - closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree
- adj - equal in amount or value
- adj - unchanged in character or nature
- Being the very one; identical: the same boat we rented before.
- Similar in kind, quality, quantity, or degree.
- Conforming in every detail: according to the same rules as before.
- In the same way.
- Someone or something identical with another.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not different in identity or nature from another or others”: wore the same dress twice; gave identical answers; saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers; the very person who should have warned us.
- adj - resembling in every relevant respect