Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAMS exist?
Definitions of BEAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- v - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 5 letters in BEAMS: A B E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAMS plus a wildcard: BEAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAMS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEAMS
- Wood beams Elmwood Reclaimed Timber
- Modern House Plans by Gregory La Vardera Architect 6030 House floor ...
- Support beams
- Ceiling beams Decorative Ceiling Tiles UK
- Original Millworks - Decorative beams decorative cedar beams ...
- Arched beams
- Steel beams - SMEDE-SON Steel and Supply Inc. - 1 Steel Supplier
- ... Supplies Blog Blog Archive Mediterranean Faux Ceiling beams
- Reclaimed beams Reclaimed Timbers Antique beams
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.