Scrabble word: BEAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAMS exist?
Definitions of BEAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 5 letters in BEAMS: A B E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAMS plus a wildcard: BEAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAMS
Images for BEAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.