Scrabble word: BEAMS
Is BEAMS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 5 letters in BEAMS: A B E M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAMS
Click to search all anagrams of BEAMS plus a wildcard: BEAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAMS
Images for BEAMS
Lookup in Wiki for BEAMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.