Scrabble word: BEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEAM exist?
Definitions of BEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - a signal transmitted along a narrow path
- noun - long thick piece of wood or metal or concrete, etc., used in construction
- noun - a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- noun - a column of light (as from a beacon)
- noun - (nautical) breadth amidships
- noun - the broad side of a ship
- noun - a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts
- verb - smile radiantly
- verb - emit light
- verb - express with a beaming face or smile
- verb - broadcast over the airwaves, as in radio or television
- verb - have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink
- verb - experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion
- A squared-off log or a large, oblong piece of timber, metal, or stone used especially as a horizontal support in construction.
- A transverse structural member of a ship’s frame, used to support a deck and to brace the sides against stress.
- The breadth of a ship at the widest point.
- The side of a ship: sighted land off the starboard beam.
- The widest part of a person’s hips: broad in the beam.
- A steel tube or wooden roller on which the warp is wound in a loom.
- An oscillating lever connected to an engine piston rod and used to transmit power to the crankshaft.
- The bar of a balance from which weighing pans are suspended.
- A balance beam.
- The main horizontal bar on a plow to which the share, colter, and handles are attached.
- One of the main stems of a deer’s antlers.
- A ray or shaft of light.
- A concentrated stream of particles or a similar propagation of waves: a beam of protons; a beam of light.
- A radio beam.
- To radiate light; shine.
- To smile expansively.
- To emit or transmit: beam a message via satellite.
- To express by means of a radiant smile: He beamed his approval of the new idea.
- Following a radio beam.
- On the right track; operating correctly.
- verb - to emit in beams (rays of light)
There are 4 letters in BEAM: A B E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEAM plus a wildcard: BEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEAM
Images for BEAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.