Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEMA exist?
Definitions of BEMA in dictionaries:
- noun - area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir
- The platform from which services are conducted in a synagogue.
- The area of a church in which the altar is located; the sanctuary.
- n - a platform in a synagogue
There are 4 letters in BEMA: A B E M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEMA plus a wildcard: BEMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEMA
Images for BEMA
- bema at Corinth
- bema in an Eastern Orthodox church with three steps leading up to it ...
- FilePlac bema.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- bema was a platform for public addresses that stood in the forum ...
- bema Seat - reviews and photos.
- bema brassires enfant
- The bema or platorm for the speakers belonging to the third phase of ...
- Parts of the Church Building the bema Marcantonio Architects
- bema Buzz
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.