Scrabble word: BLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAME exist?
Definitions of BLAME in dictionaries:
- noun - an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- noun - a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- verb - put or pin the blame on
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - attribute responsibility to
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- To hold responsible.
- To find fault with; censure.
- To place responsibility for (something): blamed the crisis on poor planning.
- The state of being responsible for a fault or an error; culpability.
- Censure; condemnation.
- Deserving censure; at fault.
- These nouns are compared in the sense of responsibility for an offense.
- verb - to find fault with