Scrabble word: BLAME
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLAME exist?
Definitions of BLAME in dictionaries:
- noun - an accusation that you are responsible for some lapse or misdeed
- noun - a reproach for some lapse or misdeed
- verb - put or pin the blame on
- verb - harass with constant criticism
- verb - attribute responsibility to
- adj - expletives used informally as intensifiers
- To hold responsible.
- To find fault with; censure.
- To place responsibility for (something): blamed the crisis on poor planning.
- The state of being responsible for a fault or an error; culpability.
- Censure; condemnation.
- Deserving censure; at fault.
- These nouns are compared in the sense of responsibility for an offense.
- verb - to find fault with
There are 5 letters in BLAME: A B E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLAME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLAME plus a wildcard: BLAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLAME
Images for BLAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.