Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: AMBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does AMBLE exist?
Definitions of AMBLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a leisurely walk (usually in some public place)
- verb - walk leisurely
- To walk slowly or leisurely; stroll.
- To move along at an easy gait by using both legs on one side alternately with both on the other.
- An unhurried or leisurely walk.
- An easy gait, especially that of a horse.
- v - to walk in a leisurely manner
There are 5 letters in AMBLE: A B E L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AMBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AMBLE plus a wildcard: AMBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AMBLE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for AMBLE
- People. Women. amble
- Aerial view of amble at the mouth of the river Coquet.
- amble before the rain
- amble Old Caravan Site - Coquet and Coast Forum
- The amble
- Sea kayaking - Boulmer to amble.
- cycling scotland england amble
- Dont be shy share your old photos - Coquet and Coast Forum
- Queen Street amble OS grid NU2604 Geograph Britain and Ireland ...
- amble - Wikipdia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.