Scrabble word: BALM
Is BALM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BALM in dictionaries:
- noun - any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing
- noun - semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation
- A chiefly Mediterranean perennial herb (Melissa officinalis) in the mint family, grown for its lemon-scented foliage, which is used as a seasoning or for tea.
- Any of several related plants in the mint family, such as the bee balm and the horse balm.
- Any of various aromatic resins exuded from several trees and shrubs, especially the balm of Gilead (Commiphora) and related plants.
- An aromatic salve or oil.
- A pleasing aromatic fragrance.
- A soothing, healing, or comforting agent or quality.
- adj - a fragrant resin [n -S] : BALMLIKE
There are 4 letters in BALM: A B L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALM
Click to search all anagrams of BALM plus a wildcard: BALM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALM
Images for BALM
Lookup in Wiki for BALM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.