Scrabble word: LAMBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMBS exist?
Definitions of LAMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - young sheep
- noun - English essayist (1775-1834)
- noun - a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- noun - a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- noun - the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- verb - give birth to a lamb
- verb - to give birth to a lamb (a young sheep)
There are 5 letters in LAMBS: A B L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMBS plus a wildcard: LAMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMBS
Images for LAMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.