Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAB exist?
Definitions of SLAB in dictionaries:
- noun - block consisting of a thick piece of something
- A broad, flat, thick piece, as of cake, stone, or cheese.
- An outside piece cut from a log when squaring it for lumber.
- The pitcher’s rubber.
- To make or shape into slabs or a slab.
- To cover or pave with slabs.
- To dress (a log) by cutting slabs.
- verb - to cover with slabs (broad, flat pieces of solid material)
There are 4 letters in SLAB: A B L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAB plus a wildcard: SLAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAB
Images for SLAB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.