Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLAB exist?
Definitions of SLAB in dictionaries:
- noun - block consisting of a thick piece of something
- A broad, flat, thick piece, as of cake, stone, or cheese.
- An outside piece cut from a log when squaring it for lumber.
- The pitcher’s rubber.
- To make or shape into slabs or a slab.
- To cover or pave with slabs.
- To dress (a log) by cutting slabs.
- v - to cover with slabs (broad, flat pieces of solid material)
There are 4 letters in SLAB: A B L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLAB plus a wildcard: SLAB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLAB
Images for SLAB
- ... Concrete Concrete Resurfacing Driveway slab Garage Sidewalk Other
- Building Envelope Design Guide - Floor slabs Whole Building Design ...
- You can calculate concrete slab cost for construction at concrete ...
- Tags Manila Patricia Eustaquio sculpture slab
- Fileslab on grade.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Custom Property in Cyprus Ground Beams & Floor slab
- The slab City Series2 Meet the slabs Adventure Blog Travel ...
- Concrete slab manishaa
- Should You Build Your Home With A Floor slab
- Concrete slabs