Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALLS exist?
Definitions of BALLS in dictionaries:
- noun - round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- noun - a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- noun - the people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- noun - a spherical object used as a plaything
- noun - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- noun - a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- noun - the game of baseball
- noun - a pitch that is not in the strike zone
- verb - form into a ball by winding or rolling
- v - to form into a ball (a spherical object)
There are 5 letters in BALLS: A B L L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALLS plus a wildcard: BALLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALLS
- balls - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - massage balls ...
- Primary (top) and Secondary colour Dawson balls. Image copyright Dr ...
- Start Smart Programs
- Bowling balls and Bowling Equipment Guide
- Use coloured balls for fun prayer
- balls - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - juggling balls ...
- Stage balls Oddballs Juggling
- Regulation Soccer balls Indiotizate.com
- An entire variety of soccer balls exist nowadays all of them being ...
- Inflatable balls - China InflatablesInflatable balls
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.