Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALL exist?
Definitions of BALL in dictionaries:
- noun - round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- noun - a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- noun - the people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- noun - a spherical object used as a plaything
- noun - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- noun - a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- noun - the game of baseball
- noun - a pitch that is not in the strike zone
- verb - form into a ball by winding or rolling
- A spherical or almost spherical body: a ball of flame.
- A spherical object or entity: a steel ball.
- Sports & Games.
- Any of various rounded, movable objects used in various athletic activities and games.
- Such an object moving, thrown, hit, or kicked in a particular manner: a low ball; a fair ball.
- A game, especially baseball, played with such an object.
- A pitched baseball that does not pass through the strike zone and is not swung at by the batter.
- A solid spherical or pointed projectile, such as one shot from a cannon.
- Projectiles of this kind considered as a group.
- A rounded part or protuberance, especially of the body: the ball of the foot.
- The testicles.
- Courage, especially when reckless.
- Great presumptuousness.
- To form into a ball.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To become formed into a ball.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- Alert, competent, or efficient: a teacher who is really on the ball.
- Relating to qualities, such as competence, skill, or knowledge, that are necessary for success: a manager who has a lot on the ball; a student who has nothing on the ball.
- A formal gathering for social dancing.
- An extremely enjoyable time or experience: We had a ball during our vacation.
- verb - to form into a ball (a spherical object)
There are 4 letters in BALL: A B L L
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALL plus a wildcard: BALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALL
Images for BALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.