Is BALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- noun - a solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- noun - an object with a spherical shape
- noun - the people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- noun - a spherical object used as a plaything
- noun - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- noun - a compact mass
- noun - a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- noun - a more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- noun - the game of baseball
- noun - a pitch that is not in the strike zone
- verb - form into a ball by winding or rolling
- A spherical or almost spherical body: a ball of flame.
- A spherical object or entity: a steel ball.
- Sports & Games.
- Any of various rounded, movable objects used in various athletic activities and games.
- Such an object moving, thrown, hit, or kicked in a particular manner: a low ball; a fair ball.
- A game, especially baseball, played with such an object.
- A pitched baseball that does not pass through the strike zone and is not swung at by the batter.
- A solid spherical or pointed projectile, such as one shot from a cannon.
- Projectiles of this kind considered as a group.
- A rounded part or protuberance, especially of the body: the ball of the foot.
- The testicles.
- Courage, especially when reckless.
- Great presumptuousness.
- To form into a ball.
- To have sexual intercourse with.
- To become formed into a ball.
- To have sexual intercourse.
- Alert, competent, or efficient: a teacher who is really on the ball.
- Relating to qualities, such as competence, skill, or knowledge, that are necessary for success: a manager who has a lot on the ball; a student who has nothing on the ball.
- A formal gathering for social dancing.
- An extremely enjoyable time or experience: We had a ball during our vacation.
- verb - to form into a ball (a spherical object)
There are 4 letters in BALL: A B L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of BALL, to go: BALL?
Rearrange the letters in BALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BALL
What's nearby BALL
Lookup in Wiki for BALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BALL"