Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLA exist?
Definitions of BULLA in dictionaries:
- noun - (pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid
- noun - the round leaden seal affixed to a papal bull
- A round seal affixed to a papal bull.
- A large blister or vesicle.
- n - a large blister
There are 5 letters in BULLA: A B L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLA plus a wildcard: BULLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLA
Images for BULLA
- Gold bulla Johns Hopkins Archaeological Museum
- bulla - lucky charm worn by roman boys until reaching manhood. This ...
- bulla. Causes symptoms treatment bulla
- DLP abcess - bulla
- bulla.jpg (8366 bytes)
- bulla Recipe
- bulla for Ron M FL vets
- bulla (amulet) - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- princess bulla ss1 vs pan ss1 - Dragon Ball Z - Fanpop
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.