Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BULL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULL exist?
Definitions of BULL in dictionaries:
- noun - uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- noun - a large and strong and heavyset man
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a serious and ludicrous blunder
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - an investor with an optimistic market outlook
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- noun - the second sign of the zodiac
- noun - the center of a target
- noun - a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- noun - mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'
- verb - push or force
- verb - try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- verb - advance in price
- An adult male bovine mammal.
- The uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle.
- The male of certain other large animals, such as the alligator, elephant, or moose.
- An exceptionally large, strong, and aggressive person.
- An optimist, especially regarding business conditions.
- A person who buys commodities or securities in anticipation of a rise in prices or who tries by speculative purchases to effect such a rise.
- A police officer or detective.
- Empty, foolish, or pretentious talk.
- Large and strong like a bull.
- Characterized by rising prices: a bull market.
- An official document issued by the pope and sealed with a bulla.
- The bulla with which such a document is sealed.
- A gross blunder in logical speech or expression.
- verb - to push ahead
There are 4 letters in BULL: B L L U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULL plus a wildcard: BULL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULL
4 letter words
Images for BULL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.