Scrabble word: BULLY
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLY exist?
Definitions of BULLY in dictionaries:
- noun - a cruel and brutal fellow
- noun - a hired thug
- verb - be bossy towards
- verb - discourage or frighten with threats or a domineering manner
- adj - very good
- A person who is habitually cruel or overbearing, especially to smaller or weaker people.
- A hired ruffian; a thug.
- A pimp.
- A fine person.
- A sweetheart.
- To treat in an overbearing or intimidating manner.
- To make (one’s way) aggressively.
- To behave like a bully.
- Excellent; splendid: did a bully job of persuading the members.
- Canned or pickled beef.
- verb - to treat abusively
There are 5 letters in BULLY: B L L U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BULLY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLY plus a wildcard: BULLY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLY
Images for BULLY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.