Scrabble word: BULLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BULLS exist?
Definitions of BULLS in dictionaries:
- noun - uncastrated adult male of domestic cattle
- noun - a large and strong and heavyset man
- noun - obscene words for unacceptable behavior
- noun - a serious and ludicrous blunder
- noun - uncomplimentary terms for a policeman
- noun - an investor with an optimistic market outlook
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Taurus
- noun - the second sign of the zodiac
- noun - the center of a target
- noun - a formal proclamation issued by the pope (usually written in antiquated characters and sealed with a leaden bulla)
- noun - mature male of various mammals of which the female is called `cow'
- verb - push or force
- verb - try to raise the price of stocks through speculative buying
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- verb - advance in price
- verb - to push ahead
There are 5 letters in BULLS: B L L S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BULLS plus a wildcard: BULLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BULLS
Images for BULLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.