Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASAL exist?
Definitions of BASAL in dictionaries:
- adj - especially of leaves
- adj - serving as or forming a base
- adj - of primary importance
- Of, relating to, located at, or forming a base.
- Located at or near the base of a plant stem, or at the base of any other plant part: basal placentation.
- Of primary importance; basic.
- adv - pertaining to the foundation [adj] : BASALLY
There are 5 letters in BASAL: A A B L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASAL plus a wildcard: BASAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASAL
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.