Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALSAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALSAM exist?
Definitions of BALSAM in dictionaries:
- noun - any seed plant yielding balsam
- noun - any of various fragrant oleoresins used in medicines and perfumes
- noun - an ointment containing a fragrant resin
- Any of several aromatic resins, such as balsam of Peru and Tolu balsam, that contain considerable amounts of benzoic acid, cinnamic acid, or both, or their esters.
- Any of several other fragrant plant resins, such as Canada balsam.
- A similar substance, especially a fragrant ointment used as medication; a balm.
- Any of various trees, especially the balsam fir, yielding an aromatic resinous substance.
- See <A href="AHD3_J.
- v - to anoint with balsam (an aromatic, resinous substance)
There are 6 letters in BALSAM: A A B L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALSAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALSAM plus a wildcard: BALSAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALSAM
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALSAM
- Garden balsam Naturally Beautiful...
- balsam (Impatiens balsamina)
- Scientific Name Impatiens balsamina
- East Himalayan balsam Impatiens gagei balsam family
- balsam Needles
- garden balsam [blsm] grows natively in China India and Malaysia ...
- Common name balsam Garden balsam Rose balsam Spotted snapweed ...
- balsam n
- Impatiens Seeds - Impatiens balsamina Flower Seeds
- balsam Fir Wallpaper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.