Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BALSAMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BALSAMS exist?
Definitions of BALSAMS in dictionaries:
- noun - any seed plant yielding balsam
- noun - any of various fragrant oleoresins used in medicines and perfumes
- noun - an ointment containing a fragrant resin
- v - to anoint with balsam (an aromatic, resinous substance)
There are 7 letters in BALSAMS: A A B L M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BALSAMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BALSAMS plus a wildcard: BALSAMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BALSAMS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BALSAMS
- balsams Resort
- The balsams - Dixville Notch NH WMUR Channel 9s u local Photo - u ...
- thundernat.com Vintage snowmobile racing at the balsams
- Olsons balsams Antigo WI 54409
- Valparai - Unidentified balsams in the forest Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
- Stairway at the balsams Grand Resort Dixville Notch New Hampshire ...
- The pine spruce and balsams maintain patches of green on the ...
- Kevin Daniel Basking in the balsams Art Print Poster - 24x36
- View of The balsams Grand Resort from Table Rock Flickr - Photo ...
- balsams pasiskirsius po lygiai VTEK dl Kstuio Juceviiaus ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.