Scrabble word: SAMBAS
Is SAMBAS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SAMBAS in dictionaries:
- noun - large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds
- noun - music composed for dancing the samba
- noun - a lively ballroom dance from Brazil
- noun - a form of canasta using three decks of cards and six jokers
- verb - dance the samba
- verb - to perform a Brazilian dance
There are 6 letters in SAMBAS: A A B M S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SAMBAS
Click to search all anagrams of SAMBAS plus a wildcard: SAMBAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SAMBAS
Images for SAMBAS
Lookup in Wiki for SAMBAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.