Scrabble word: BASIL
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASIL exist?
Definitions of BASIL in dictionaries:
- noun - any of several Old World tropical aromatic annual or perennial herbs of the genus Ocimum
- noun - (Roman Catholic Church) the bishop of Caesarea who defended the Roman Catholic Church against the heresies of the 4th century
- noun - leaves of the common basil
- An Old World aromatic annual herb (Ocimum basilicum) in the mint family, cultivated for its leaves, which are a popular seasoning.
- Any of various plants in the genus Ocimum, native to warm regions, having aromatic foliage and terminal clusters of small, usually white flowers.
- noun - an aromatic herb
There are 5 letters in BASIL: A B I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASIL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASIL plus a wildcard: BASIL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASIL
Images for BASIL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.