Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIBRAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIBRAS exist?
Definitions of LIBRAS in dictionaries:
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Libra
- noun - a small faint zodiacal constellation in the southern hemisphere
- noun - the seventh sign of the zodiac
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of weight
- noun - a former gold coin of Peru
There are 6 letters in LIBRAS: A B I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIBRAS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIBRAS plus a wildcard: LIBRAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIBRAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIBRAS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.