Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BURIALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BURIALS exist?
Definitions of BURIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - the ritual placing of a corpse in a grave
- noun - concealing something under the ground
- v - to put in the ground and cover with earth
There are 7 letters in BURIALS: A B I L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BURIALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BURIALS plus a wildcard: BURIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BURIALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BURIALS
- three burials of melquiades estrada original 200x300 The Three burials ...
- Its a pleasure working for such a customer focussed organisation and I ...
- friend writes. She is to be interviewed for the talking wireless ...
- Front Page Multimedia Features Video Past Issues About
- Harkins American military personnel of the Vietnam War burials ...
- Dorchester Dorset England Holy Trinity Parish burials 1764-1812
- Burial practices in Neanderthals Archaeology News from Past ...
- 6 2010
- The Three burials of Melquiades Estrada - Poster 1 (International ...
- burials (A common feature type) - Excavating Occaneechi Town An ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.