Scrabble word: SLUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUR exist?
Definitions of SLUR in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - play smoothly or legato
- verb - speak disparagingly of
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- To pronounce indistinctly.
- To speak slightingly of; disparage.
- To pass over lightly or carelessly; treat without due consideration.
- To glide over (a series of notes) smoothly without a break.
- To mark with a slur.
- To blur or smear.
- A disparaging remark; an aspersion.
- A slurred utterance or sound.
- A curved line connecting notes on a score to indicate that they are to be played or sung legato.
- A passage played or sung in this manner.
- A smeared or blurred impression.
- verb - to pass over lightly or carelessly
There are 4 letters in SLUR: L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUR plus a wildcard: SLUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUR
Images for SLUR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.