Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLUR exist?
Definitions of SLUR in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a curved line spanning notes that are to be played legato
- noun - a disparaging remark
- noun - a blemish made by dirt
- verb - play smoothly or legato
- verb - speak disparagingly of
- verb - utter indistinctly
- verb - become vague or indistinct
- To pronounce indistinctly.
- To speak slightingly of; disparage.
- To pass over lightly or carelessly; treat without due consideration.
- To glide over (a series of notes) smoothly without a break.
- To mark with a slur.
- To blur or smear.
- A disparaging remark; an aspersion.
- A slurred utterance or sound.
- A curved line connecting notes on a score to indicate that they are to be played or sung legato.
- A passage played or sung in this manner.
- A smeared or blurred impression.
- v - to pass over lightly or carelessly
There are 4 letters in SLUR: L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLUR plus a wildcard: SLUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLUR
Images for SLUR
- slur Boo (.. 2549) MusicUptOme ...
- The slur Ties and slurs Music Theory Part 18
- FileMusic-slur.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- ... slur The Yers Lomosonic Silly Fools Ebola
- slur ...
- Scream And Shout-Will.I.Am ft. Britney
- SAY CHEEZE - slur Blury Style Melody of life III
- slur Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last.fm