Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PURLS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURLS exist?
Definitions of PURLS in dictionaries:
- noun - gold or silver wire thread
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch
There are 5 letters in PURLS: L P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURLS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURLS plus a wildcard: PURLS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURLS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PURLS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.