Scrabble word: PURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURL exist?
Definitions of PURL in dictionaries:
- noun - gold or silver wire thread
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- The sound made by rippling water.
- To knit (yarn) with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish (a handkerchief, for example) with lace or embroidery.
- To do knitting with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish with lace or embroidery.
- Inversion of a knit stitch; purl stitch.
- A decorative edging of lace or embroidery.
- Gold or silver wire used in embroidery.
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch