Scrabble word: PURL
In which Scrabble dictionary does PURL exist?
Definitions of PURL in dictionaries:
- noun - gold or silver wire thread
- noun - a basic knitting stitch
- verb - flow in a circular current, of liquids
- verb - make a murmuring sound
- verb - knit with a purl stitch
- verb - edge or border with gold or silver embroidery
- verb - embroider with gold or silver thread
- The sound made by rippling water.
- To knit (yarn) with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish (a handkerchief, for example) with lace or embroidery.
- To do knitting with a purl stitch.
- To edge or finish with lace or embroidery.
- Inversion of a knit stitch; purl stitch.
- A decorative edging of lace or embroidery.
- Gold or silver wire used in embroidery.
- verb - to knit with a particular stitch
There are 4 letters in PURL: L P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PURL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PURL plus a wildcard: PURL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PURL
Images for PURL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.