Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPUR
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPUR exist?
Definitions of SPUR in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- noun - a railway line connected to a trunk line
- verb - incite or stimulate
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - strike with a spur
- verb - goad with spurs
- verb - equip with spurs
- A short spike or spiked wheel that attaches to the heel of a rider’s boot and is used to urge a horse forward.
- Something that serves as a goad or an incentive.
- A spinelike process on the leg of some birds.
- A climbing iron; a crampon.
- A gaff attached to the leg of a gamecock.
- A short or stunted branch of a tree.
- A bony outgrowth or protuberance.
- A lateral ridge projecting from a mountain or mountain range.
- An oblique reinforcing prop or stay of timber or masonry.
- A tubular or saclike extension of the corolla or calyx of a flower, as in a columbine or larkspur.
- An ergot growing on rye.
- A spur track.
- To urge (a horse) on by the use of spurs.
- To incite or stimulate: “A business tax cut is needed to spur industrial investment” (New York Times).
- To ride quickly by spurring a horse.
- To proceed in haste.
- v - to urge on with a spur (a horseman's goad)
There are 4 letters in SPUR: P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPUR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPUR plus a wildcard: SPUR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPUR
Images for SPUR
- Boot And spur Stock Photo - Image 11185470
- spur ClipArt ETC
- Bone spurs Symptoms Treatment Diagnosis Causes - MedicineNet
- spur T4-Wiki
- Product AutoCAD
- Photo courtesy Emerson Power Transmission Corp.
- ... Blog Archive Bushwalking Mt Feathertop via Diamantina spur