Scrabble word: SPURS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPURS exist?
Definitions of SPURS in dictionaries:
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- noun - any sharply pointed projection
- noun - tubular extension at the base of the corolla in some flowers
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- noun - a railway line connected to a trunk line
- verb - incite or stimulate
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - strike with a spur
- verb - goad with spurs
- verb - equip with spurs
- verb - to urge on with a spur (a horseman's goad)
There are 5 letters in SPURS: P R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPURS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPURS plus a wildcard: SPURS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPURS
Images for SPURS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.