Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SPURTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SPURTS exist?
Definitions of SPURTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- verb - gush forth in a sudden stream or jet
- verb - move or act with a sudden increase in speed or energy
- v - to gush forth
There are 6 letters in SPURTS: P R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SPURTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SPURTS plus a wildcard: SPURTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SPURTS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SPURTS
- Huzzah for AUs by blood-spurts-4ever on deviantART
- 39-40 137. Downtown at Dawn by Richard Hell & the Voidoids
- Three 10-Minute Workouts Better than One 30-Minute Session ...
- 65 Fire spurts Out
- HeraldNet.com - ERROR Macro MetaTitle is missing var numPhotos1 ...
- Sprints & spurts & Pine Needles Everywhere Oh My
- Love In spurts The Cure - Japanese Whispers
- vintage wallpaper red orange fire spurts on black by thriftypyg
- Love In spurts A Flock Of Seagulls - Listen
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.