Scrabble word: TRUSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUSS exist?
Definitions of TRUSS in dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt
- noun - a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- noun - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- verb - tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - support structurally
- A supportive device, usually consisting of a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
- A rigid framework, as of wooden beams or metal bars, designed to support a structure, such as a roof.
- A bracket.
- Something gathered into a bundle; a pack.
- An iron fitting by which a lower yard is secured to a mast.
- A compact cluster of flowers at the end of a stalk.
- To tie up or bind tightly.
- To bind or skewer the wings or legs of (a fowl) before cooking.
- To support or brace with a truss.
- verb - to secure tightly