Scrabble word: TRUSS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUSS exist?
Definitions of TRUSS in dictionaries:
- noun - (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt
- noun - a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- noun - (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- verb - tie the wings and legs of a bird before cooking it
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - support structurally
- A supportive device, usually consisting of a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
- A rigid framework, as of wooden beams or metal bars, designed to support a structure, such as a roof.
- A bracket.
- Something gathered into a bundle; a pack.
- An iron fitting by which a lower yard is secured to a mast.
- A compact cluster of flowers at the end of a stalk.
- To tie up or bind tightly.
- To bind or skewer the wings or legs of (a fowl) before cooking.
- To support or brace with a truss.
- verb - to secure tightly
There are 5 letters in TRUSS: R S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUSS plus a wildcard: TRUSS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUSS
Images for TRUSS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.