Scrabble word: TRUSTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUSTS exist?
Definitions of TRUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - a trustful relationship
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - allow without fear
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - extend credit to
- verb - to place confidence in
There are 6 letters in TRUSTS: R S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUSTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUSTS plus a wildcard: TRUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUSTS
Images for TRUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.