Scrabble word: TRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUST exist?
Definitions of TRUST in dictionaries:
- noun - something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - a trustful relationship
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - allow without fear
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - extend credit to
- Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
- Custody; care.
- Something committed into the care of another; charge.
- The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.
- One in which confidence is placed.
- Reliance on something in the future; hope.
- Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
- A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
- The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to property to administer for another, together with the trustee’s obligation regarding that property and the beneficiary.
- The property so held.
- A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.
- To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord.
- To be confident; hope.
- To sell on credit.
- To have or place confidence in; depend on.
- To expect with assurance; assume: I trust that you will be on time.
- To believe: I trust what you say.
- To place in the care of another; entrust.
- These nouns denote a feeling of certainty that a person or thing will not fail.
- verb - to place confidence in
There are 5 letters in TRUST: R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUST plus a wildcard: TRUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUST
Images for TRUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.