Scrabble word: TRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUST exist?
Definitions of TRUST in dictionaries:
- noun - something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- noun - certainty based on past experience
- noun - the trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- noun - complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- noun - a trustful relationship
- verb - have confidence or faith in
- verb - allow without fear
- verb - be confident about something
- verb - expect and wish
- verb - confer a trust upon
- verb - extend credit to
- Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
- Custody; care.
- Something committed into the care of another; charge.
- The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one: violated a public trust.
- One in which confidence is placed.
- Reliance on something in the future; hope.
- Reliance on the intention and ability of a purchaser to pay in the future; credit.
- A legal title to property held by one party for the benefit of another.
- The confidence reposed in a trustee when giving the trustee legal title to property to administer for another, together with the trustee’s obligation regarding that property and the beneficiary.
- The property so held.
- A combination of firms or corporations for the purpose of reducing competition and controlling prices throughout a business or an industry.
- To have or place reliance; depend: Trust in the Lord.
- To be confident; hope.
- To sell on credit.
- To have or place confidence in; depend on.
- To expect with assurance; assume: I trust that you will be on time.
- To believe: I trust what you say.
- To place in the care of another; entrust.
- These nouns denote a feeling of certainty that a person or thing will not fail.
- verb - to place confidence in