Is TRUTHS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TRUTHS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fact that has been verified
- noun - conformity to reality or actuality
- noun - a true statement
- noun - the quality of being near to the true value
- noun - United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- noun - conformity to fact or reality
There are 6 letters in TRUTHS: H R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUTHS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TRUTHS, to go: TRUTHS?
Rearrange the letters in TRUTHS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TRUTHS
Images for TRUTHS
What's nearby TRUTHS
Lookup in Wiki for TRUTHS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TRUTHS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TRUTHS"