Scrabble word: THRUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUST exist?
Definitions of THRUST in dictionaries:
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - verbal criticism
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- verb - push forcefully
- verb - press or force
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
- verb - push upward
- verb - place or put with great energy
- To push or drive quickly and forcibly.
- To issue or extend: poplars thrusting their branches upward; thrust out his finger.
- To force into a specified condition or situation: She thrust herself through the crowd.
- To include or interpolate improperly.
- To force on an unwilling or improper recipient: “Some have greatness thrust upon them” (Shakespeare).
- To stab; pierce.
- To shove something into or at something else; push.
- To pierce or stab with or as if with a pointed weapon.
- To force one’s way.
- A forceful shove or push.
- A driving force or pressure.
- The forward-directed force developed in a jet or rocket engine as a reaction to the high-velocity rearward ejection of exhaust gases.
- A piercing movement made with or as if with a pointed weapon; a stab.
- The essence; the point: The whole thrust of the project was to make money.
- Outward or lateral stress in a structure, such as an arch.
- An attack or assault, especially by an armed force.
- verb - to push forcibly
There are 6 letters in THRUST: H R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRUST plus a wildcard: THRUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRUST
Images for THRUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.