Scrabble word: THRUSTS
Is THRUSTS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of THRUSTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the force used in pushing
- noun - a strong blow with a knife or other sharp pointed instrument
- noun - the act of applying force to propel something
- noun - verbal criticism
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- verb - push forcefully
- verb - press or force
- verb - make a thrusting forward movement
- verb - impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
- verb - penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- verb - force (molten rock) into pre-existing rock
- verb - push upward
- verb - place or put with great energy
- verb - to push forcibly
There are 7 letters in THRUSTS: H R S S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THRUSTS
Click to search all anagrams of THRUSTS plus a wildcard: THRUSTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRUSTS
Images for THRUSTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.