Scrabble word: TRUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUTH exist?
Definitions of TRUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a fact that has been verified
- noun - conformity to reality or actuality
- noun - a true statement
- noun - the quality of being near to the true value
- noun - United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- Conformity to fact or actuality.
- A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
- Sincerity; integrity.
- Fidelity to an original or a standard.
- noun - conformity to fact or reality