Scrabble word: TRUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUTH exist?
Definitions of TRUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - a fact that has been verified
- noun - conformity to reality or actuality
- noun - a true statement
- noun - the quality of being near to the true value
- noun - United States abolitionist and feminist who was freed from slavery and became a leading advocate of the abolition of slavery and for the rights of women (1797-1883)
- Conformity to fact or actuality.
- A statement proven to be or accepted as true.
- Sincerity; integrity.
- Fidelity to an original or a standard.
- noun - conformity to fact or reality
There are 5 letters in TRUTH: H R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUTH plus a wildcard: TRUTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUTH
Images for TRUTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.