Scrabble word: RUTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUTH exist?
Definitions of RUTH in dictionaries:
- noun - United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
- noun - the great-grandmother of king David whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died
- Compassion or pity for another.
- Sorrow or misery about one’s own misdeeds or flaws.
There are 4 letters in RUTH: H R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUTH plus a wildcard: RUTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUTH
Images for RUTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.