Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RUTHS
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUTHS exist?
Definitions of RUTHS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
- noun - the great-grandmother of king David whose story is told in the Book of Ruth in the Old Testament
- noun - a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
- noun - a book of the Old Testament that tells the story of Ruth who was not an Israelite but who married an Israelite and who stayed with her mother-in-law Naomi after her husband died
There are 5 letters in RUTHS: H R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUTHS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUTHS plus a wildcard: RUTHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUTHS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RUTHS
- ruths Chris - Miami on the Cheap
- ruths Chris Burgers Dogs & Pizza Oh My
- ruths Chris Steak House San Francisco CA
- DTC rented us a great hotel room close to the river walk and took us ...
- ruths Chris Steak House Scottsdale Arizona Steak House
- ruths Chris Steak House Mauna Lani My Aloha Vibe
- ruths Chris Steak House - Tysons Corner Virginia North Catholic ...
- ruths Chris Steak House inside the Amway Grand Plaza Hotel downtown ...
- ruths Chris Steak House - Charlotte NC