Scrabble word: THRUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUSH exist?
Definitions of THRUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - candidiasis of the oral cavity
- noun - a woman who sings popular songs
- noun - songbirds characteristically having brownish upper plumage with a spotted breast
- Any of numerous migratory songbirds of the family Turdidae, usually having brownish upper plumage and a spotted breast and noted for a clear melodious song.
- Any of various similar or related birds, as a water thrush or thrasher.
- A woman who sings popular songs.
- A contagious disease caused by a fungus, Candida albicans, that occurs most often in infants and children, characterized by small whitish eruptions on the mouth, throat, and tongue, and usually accompanied by fever, colic, and diarrhea.
- An infection of the frog of a horse’s foot, characterized by a foul-smelling discharge and often resulting from unhygienic stall conditions.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call