Scrabble word: THRUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THRUSH exist?
Definitions of THRUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - candidiasis of the oral cavity
- noun - a woman who sings popular songs
- noun - songbirds characteristically having brownish upper plumage with a spotted breast
- Any of numerous migratory songbirds of the family Turdidae, usually having brownish upper plumage and a spotted breast and noted for a clear melodious song.
- Any of various similar or related birds, as a water thrush or thrasher.
- A woman who sings popular songs.
- A contagious disease caused by a fungus, Candida albicans, that occurs most often in infants and children, characterized by small whitish eruptions on the mouth, throat, and tongue, and usually accompanied by fever, colic, and diarrhea.
- An infection of the frog of a horse’s foot, characterized by a foul-smelling discharge and often resulting from unhygienic stall conditions.
- noun - a bird that utters a musical call
There are 6 letters in THRUSH: H H R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THRUSH plus a wildcard: THRUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THRUSH
Images for THRUSH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.