Scrabble word: HUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUSH exist?
Definitions of HUSH in dictionaries:
- noun - (poetic) tranquil silence
- verb - become quiet or still
- verb - cause to be quiet or not talk
- verb - become quiet or quieter
- verb - wash by removing particles
- verb - run water over the ground to erode (soil), revealing the underlying strata and valuable minerals
- To make silent or quiet.
- To calm; soothe.
- To be or become silent or still.
- adj - making little or no noise
- verb - to cause to be quiet