Scrabble word: RUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUST exist?
Definitions of RUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- noun - a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems
- noun - the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- noun - any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - of the brown color of rust
- Any of various powdery or scaly reddish-brown or reddish-yellow hydrated ferric oxides formed on iron and iron-containing materials by lowtemperature oxidation in the presence of water.
- Any of various metallic coatings, especially oxides, formed by corrosion.
- A stain or coating resembling iron rust.
- Deterioration, as of ability, resulting from inactivity or neglect.
- Rust fungus.
- A plant disease caused by a rust fungus, characterized by reddish or brownish spots on leaves, stems, and other parts.
- A strong brown.
- To become corroded.
- To deteriorate or degenerate through inactivity or neglect.
- To become the color of rust.
- To develop a disease caused by a rust fungus.
- To corrode or subject (a metal) to rust formation.
- To impair or spoil, as by misuse or inactivity.
- To color (something) a strong brown.
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE
There are 4 letters in RUST: R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RUST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RUST plus a wildcard: RUST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RUST
Images for RUST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.