Scrabble word: RUST
In which Scrabble dictionary does RUST exist?
Definitions of RUST in dictionaries:
- noun - a red or brown oxide coating on iron or steel caused by the action of oxygen and moisture
- noun - a plant disease that produces a reddish-brown discoloration of leaves and stems
- noun - the formation of reddish-brown ferric oxides on iron by low-temperature oxidation in the presence of water
- noun - any of various fungi causing rust disease in plants
- verb - become destroyed by water, air, or a corrosive such as an acid
- verb - cause to deteriorate due to the action of water, air, or an acid
- verb - become coated with oxide
- adj - of the brown color of rust
- Any of various powdery or scaly reddish-brown or reddish-yellow hydrated ferric oxides formed on iron and iron-containing materials by lowtemperature oxidation in the presence of water.
- Any of various metallic coatings, especially oxides, formed by corrosion.
- A stain or coating resembling iron rust.
- Deterioration, as of ability, resulting from inactivity or neglect.
- Rust fungus.
- A plant disease caused by a rust fungus, characterized by reddish or brownish spots on leaves, stems, and other parts.
- A strong brown.
- To become corroded.
- To deteriorate or degenerate through inactivity or neglect.
- To become the color of rust.
- To develop a disease caused by a rust fungus.
- To corrode or subject (a metal) to rust formation.
- To impair or spoil, as by misuse or inactivity.
- To color (something) a strong brown.
- adj - to form rust (a reddish coating that forms on iron) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : RUSTABLE