Scrabble word: STRUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUM exist?
Definitions of STRUM in dictionaries:
- noun - sound of strumming
- verb - sound the strings of (a string instrument)
- To play (a stringed musical instrument) by stroking or brushing the strings: strum a banjo.
- To play a stringed instrument by strumming.
- verb - to play a stringed instrument by running the fingers lightly across the strings
There are 5 letters in STRUM: M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUM plus a wildcard: STRUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUM
Images for STRUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.