Scrabble word: MUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTER exist?
Definitions of MUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of military personnel for duty
- noun - compulsory military service
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- adj - highly recommended
- To call (troops) together, as for inspection.
- To cause to come together; gather: Bring all the volunteers you can muster.
- A gathering, especially of troops, for service, inspection, review, or roll call.
- The persons assembled for such a gathering.
- A muster roll.
- A gathering or collection: a muster of business leaders at a luncheon.
- A flock of peacocks.
- verb - to summon or assemble
There are 6 letters in MUSTER: E M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MUSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUSTER plus a wildcard: MUSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUSTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUSTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.