Scrabble word: MUSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUSTER exist?
Definitions of MUSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a gathering of military personnel for duty
- noun - compulsory military service
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - call to duty, military service, jury duty, etc.
- adj - highly recommended
- To call (troops) together, as for inspection.
- To cause to come together; gather: Bring all the volunteers you can muster.
- A gathering, especially of troops, for service, inspection, review, or roll call.
- The persons assembled for such a gathering.
- A muster roll.
- A gathering or collection: a muster of business leaders at a luncheon.
- A flock of peacocks.
- verb - to summon or assemble