Scrabble word: MATURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATURES exist?
Definitions of MATURES in dictionaries:
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - develop and work out fully in one's mind
- verb - become due for repayment
- verb - cause to ripen or develop fully
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - cause to ripen and discharge pus
- adv - fully developed [adj -TURER, -TUREST] : MATURELY
- verb - to make or become mature
There are 7 letters in MATURES: A E M R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATURES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATURES plus a wildcard: MATURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATURES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATURES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.