Scrabble word: MATURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MATURE exist?
Definitions of MATURE in dictionaries:
- verb - develop and reach maturity
- verb - develop and work out fully in one's mind
- verb - become due for repayment
- verb - cause to ripen or develop fully
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - cause to ripen and discharge pus
- adj - characteristic of maturity
- adj - fully considered and perfected
- adj - having reached full natural growth or development
- adj - fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used
- adj - (of birds) having developed feathers or plumage
- Having reached full natural growth or development: a mature cell.
- Having reached a desired or final condition; ripe: a mature cheese.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of full development, either mental or physical: mature for her age.
- Suitable or intended for adults: mature subject matter.
- Composed of adults: a mature audience.
- Worked out fully by the mind; considered: a mature plan of action.
- Having reached the limit of its time; due: a mature bond.
- No longer subject to great expansion or development.
- Having reached maximum development of form.
- To bring to full development; ripen.
- To work out fully in the mind: “able to digest and mature my thoughts for my own mind only” (John Stuart Mill).
- To evolve toward or reach full development: The child’s judgment matures as she grows older.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to bring or come to full development or maximum excellence”: maturing the wines in vats; aged the brandy for 100 years; developed the flavor slowly; fruits that were ripened on the vine.
- adv - fully developed [adj -TURER, -TUREST] : MATURELY
- verb - to make or become mature
There are 6 letters in MATURE: A E M R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MATURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MATURE plus a wildcard: MATURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MATURE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MATURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.