Scrabble word: TAME
Is TAME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of TAME in dictionaries:
- verb - correct by punishment or discipline
- verb - make less strong or intense
- verb - adapt (a wild plant or unclaimed land) to the environment
- verb - overcome the wildness of
- verb - make fit for cultivation, domestic life, and service to humans
- adj - flat and uninspiring
- adj - very restrained or quiet
- adj - brought from wildness into a domesticated state
- adj - very docile
- Brought from wildness into a domesticated or tractable state.
- Naturally unafraid; not timid: “The sea otter is gentle and relatively tame” (Peter Matthiessen).
- Submissive; docile; fawning: tame obedience.
- Insipid; flat: a tame Christmas party.
- Sluggish; languid; inactive: a tame river.
- To make tractable; domesticate.
- To subdue or curb.
- To tone down; soften.
- adj - gentle or docile
There are 4 letters in TAME: A E M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TAME
Click to search all anagrams of TAME plus a wildcard: TAME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TAME
Images for TAME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.