Scrabble word: STEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAM exist?
Definitions of STEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- verb - emit steam
- verb - rise as vapor
- verb - get very angry
- verb - clean by means of steaming
- verb - cook something by letting steam pass over it
- The vapor phase of water.
- A mist of cooling water vapor.
- Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical power.
- The power produced by a machine using pressurized water vapor.
- Steam heating.
- Power; energy.
- To produce or emit steam.
- To become or rise up as steam.
- To become misted or covered with steam.
- To move by means of steam power.
- To become very angry; fume.
- verb - to expose to steam (water in the form of vapor)