Scrabble word: STEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAM exist?
Definitions of STEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- verb - emit steam
- verb - rise as vapor
- verb - get very angry
- verb - clean by means of steaming
- verb - cook something by letting steam pass over it
- The vapor phase of water.
- A mist of cooling water vapor.
- Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical power.
- The power produced by a machine using pressurized water vapor.
- Steam heating.
- Power; energy.
- To produce or emit steam.
- To become or rise up as steam.
- To become misted or covered with steam.
- To move by means of steam power.
- To become very angry; fume.
- verb - to expose to steam (water in the form of vapor)
There are 5 letters in STEAM: A E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEAM plus a wildcard: STEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAM
Images for STEAM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.