Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STEAM
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAM exist?
Definitions of STEAM in dictionaries:
- noun - water at boiling temperature diffused in the atmosphere
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- verb - emit steam
- verb - rise as vapor
- verb - get very angry
- verb - clean by means of steaming
- verb - cook something by letting steam pass over it
- The vapor phase of water.
- A mist of cooling water vapor.
- Pressurized water vapor used for heating, cooking, or to provide mechanical power.
- The power produced by a machine using pressurized water vapor.
- Steam heating.
- Power; energy.
- To produce or emit steam.
- To become or rise up as steam.
- To become misted or covered with steam.
- To move by means of steam power.
- To become very angry; fume.
- v - to expose to steam (water in the form of vapor)
There are 5 letters in STEAM: A E M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEAM plus a wildcard: STEAM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEAM
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEAM
- steam Brush (88002) - China steam Brushsteam Iron
- ... your steam games launching new capability to import your steam hours
- Re steam Iron or Normal Iron
- Filesteam Phase eruption of Castle geyser with double rainbow.jpg ...
- ironing steam1 300x258 How to Iron Cotton Garments and Get Rid of ...
- Filesteam devil.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileSusquehanna steam electric station.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- Filesteam Locomotive at Greenfield Village.JPG - Wikipedia the free ...
- Chattanooga steam Rail Road by Eckhard
- steamsteam teve mais de 25 milhes de usurios ativos em 2009