Scrabble word: MASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does MASTER exist?
Definitions of MASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - an artist of consummate skill
- noun - a person who has general authority over others
- noun - a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- noun - directs the work of others
- noun - presiding officer of a school
- noun - an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- noun - an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- noun - someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- noun - an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- noun - key that secures entrance everywhere
- verb - be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- verb - get on top of
- verb - have dominance or the power to defeat over
- verb - have a firm understanding or knowledge of
- adj - most important element
- One that has control over another or others.
- The owner of a slave or an animal.
- One who has control over or ownership of something: the master of a large tea plantation.
- The captain of a merchant ship.
- An employer.
- The man who serves as the head of a household.
- One who defeats another; a victor.
- One whose teachings or doctrines are accepted by followers.
- A male teacher, schoolmaster, or tutor.
- One who holds a master’s degree.
- An artist or a performer of great and exemplary skill.
- An old master.
- A worker qualified to teach apprentices and carry on the craft independently.
- An expert: a master of three languages.
- Used formerly as a title for a man holding a naval office ranking next below a lieutenant on a warship.
- Used as a title for a man who serves as the head or presiding officer of certain societies, clubs, orders, or institutions.
- Used as a title for any of various male law court officers.
- Used as a form of address for a man; mister.
- An original, especially an original audio recording, from which copies can be made.
- Of, relating to, or characteristic of a master.
- Principal or predominant: a master plot.
- Controlling all other parts of a mechanism: a master switch.
- Highly skilled or proficient: a master thief.
- Being an original from which copies are made.
- To act as or be the master of.
- To make oneself a master of: mastered the language in a year’s study.
- To overcome or defeat: He finally mastered his addiction to drugs.
- To reduce to subjugation; break or tame (an animal, for example).
- To produce a master audio recording for.
- To season or age (dyed goods).
- verb - to become skilled in
There are 6 letters in MASTER: A E M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MASTER plus a wildcard: MASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MASTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MASTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.