Scrabble word: STEAMER
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEAMER exist?
Definitions of STEAMER in dictionaries:
- noun - a clam that is usually steamed in the shell
- noun - a cooking utensil that can be used to cook food by steaming it
- noun - a ship powered by one or more steam engines
- noun - an edible clam with thin oval-shaped shell found in coastal regions of the United States and Europe
- verb - travel by means of steam power
- A steamship.
- A vehicle, a machine, or an engine driven by steam.
- A container in which something is steamed.
- See soft-shell clam.
- verb - to travel by steamship