Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ERASE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ERASE exist?
Definitions of ERASE in dictionaries:
- verb - remove from memory or existence
- verb - remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing
- verb - wipe out digitally or magnetically recorded information
- To remove (something written, for example) by rubbing, wiping, or scraping.
- To remove (recorded material) from a magnetic tape or other storage medium: erased a file from the diskette.
- To remove recorded material from (a magnetic tape or disk, for example): erased the videocassette.
- To remove all traces of.
- These verbs mean to remove or invalidate something, especially something recorded as by having been written down.
- adj - to rub or scrape out [v ERASED, ERASING, ERASES] : ERASABLE
There are 5 letters in ERASE: A E E R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ERASE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ERASE plus a wildcard: ERASE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ERASE
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ERASE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.